Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Parasailing (Cabo)

Well believe it or not... I went parasailing! On the boat, I thought I was for sure going to back out, I was soooooo nervous but I did it and it was a great experience! It is so great to be able to reel in and out from the boat, without having to run along the beach or worry about a crash landing! Once in the air, it was so peaceful & calm and the view was spectactular! A truly amazing experience! Our friends Mike & Tanya also went parasailing and the last four pictures are of them, showing some of the view & the heights we got to! Ever been?









2 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Wow - good for you Lou! Not sure if the heights would be my thing - how high were you guys??

Great blogs - thanks for the update. Glad you had a good time and nice visit. Talk soon...

Louise said...

We were up high in the sky :) Heights are so NOT my thing either but I had to do it and was glad that I did. Because we were just reeled in and out from the boat, it was a gradual thing and not freaky at all! (no beach running & crashing) Once I was up there, I could only appreciate the beauty & peacefulness involved - absolutely glorious :) You should try it sometime!

Ziplining... might be awhile before I get that brave! Have you tried it yet?